Pages

Friday 2 March 2012

Honey Garlic Chicken Recepi

From here onward I'll be updating recipe for my friend and I made.. Of-course I'll put the credit of whom doing it. hehe

My first one will be "Honey Garlic Chicken"


As the name said its very simple to cook this <3

Ingredients for preparing the Fried Chicken:
Chicken Breast - 500g
Corn Flour/Flour - as much as needed for the chicken (tho I used spicy flour which got flavor in it)
Eggs - 2 or 3 (depends on the egg quantity enough for all the chicken)
Salt & Pepper - up to taste
Oil - Try to estimate it for frying

1. Cut the chicken breast to nugget bits size
2. Whisk the egg, add flour/corn flour with the salt & pepper
3. Cover the chicken with egg bit by bit and coat it with the flour
4. Heat the oil in deep frying pan and when you can feel the heat coming from the oil, put the coated chicken in the pan - This will take at 3-5 steps depend on how big your frying pan !
5. when it turn golden brown, the chicken is done and it will be crispy
*put the chicken on kitchen tissue paper so the oil will be absorb*
Ingredients for the Sauce:
3tbs of Garlic (minced) - you can put as many as you like for garlic lover
50g of Butter (it does not matter either salted or not/ you can even use margarine or oil as substitute)
5-6 tbs of Honey - Usually I put as many as I like

1. Melt the butter in the wok/pot with medium heat
2. Add minced garlic - frying it for few minutes until you can smell the aroma
3. Add the honey - keep stirring for at least 3-5 minutes
*the sauce liquid will be like water when its done*
And now for the food presentation!

Put the fried chicken on a big plate and pour the sauce on top of the chicken. The sauce will become sticky when its cold so pour it when its hot. =D

I made this myself but credited to my housemate Mr. Mu for teaching the recipe.
Thank You for all the wonderful food the world give us >_<

Lydia

No comments:

Post a Comment