Pages

Sunday 11 December 2011

LIKINGS

URBANEARS PLATTAN TEAL (We all 'House-mate' bought this) Look at the right pic, our house Urbanears flower =p

 The Historical Romance Novel that I've been waiting for is here <3 and still waiting for one more publish next year in January. hehe
Love her works..

And will continue buying her work in future =D



 Its Akma and Husna <3
Cute as always. Wait for this 'KAKA' buy you more colorful stuff =)


 Hoping that Eiji <3 will love this Christmas card.. hehe






The URBAN DECAY 15th Anniversary Eyeshadow palate <3
Love the color variety.. 















Missing this Sisters <3 (Left pic, I'm in the middle and above this I'm at the right side) Missing my long hair also. lol

Pic from left ' with one of my friend (drinking starbucks), top above pic 'bough a new pendant with my May birthstone' and above pic 'the current me with short perm hair'.


No comments:

Post a Comment